Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello From McNeill Hall!

Here goes another blog -- this time on life as a faculty member at Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa.

I'm Brian Steffen, a professor of communication studies and chair of the department at Simpson. I also write another blog, Media Musings, on issues and happenings in the world of the media. As my students know, I get a bit passionate about what I teach and try to infect my students with that same passion. And, a lot of times, it happens.

We're just starting a new academic year here at Simpson, and I'll be documenting it from my spot in McNeill Hall. Stop by as often as you like, and be sure to chime in with your two cents' worth.

2 comments:

Beth - Admissions Counselor said...

Look forward to hear your Simpson musings....

Sara- Sophomore said...

Looking forward to reading this! Its great to hear things from a faculty side.